SYCBA Scholarship for York County Graduates
The Southern York County Business Association (SYCBA) was founded to provide a forum for networking, promotional activities and community service for local businesses. We are pleased to offer two $500 scholarships to two York County high school seniors.
Deadline to submit application is Friday, March 9, 2018
Mail to: SYCBA: 644 Shrewsbury Commons Ave, #252, Shrewsbury, PA 17361
Must be a high school senior at time of application.
Guidance Counselor of the winning student will be alerted by late April/early May. Scholarship will be presented to the winner at the request of the school. Winning student is invited to attend our monthly meeting on June 12, 2018 to share about themselves and their future plans.
- Two (2) $500 Scholarships will be awarded to two students annually.
- This non-renewable scholarship will be paid directly to the college/university for use towards tuition.
- Application Process
- Complete Application and Essay
- Attach Counselor’s appraisal and transcripts
- Mail all documents to SYCBA by Friday, March 9, 2018
- The Southern York County Business Association will judge each applicants credentials and award the scholarship with the help of the above attachments.
Please direct any questions to Christie Hinds at Christie@suburbanbowlerama.com.
Click here to download the scholarship application.
SYCBA Fundraising Events
- Bowl for a Cause – April 27, 2019. Click here to go to the event page.