Why did you join SYCBA? I joined the SYCBA many years ago when there was no board or officers with a total membership of under 30 people. I wanted to be involved in helping to grow the group. I was and still am particularly interested in seeing businesses in Southern York County thrive as I . . . read more
- August Member Meeting at The Markets at HanoverTue Aug 23 2022, 11:30am EDT - 01:00pm EDTThe Markets at Hanover
- September Member Meeting at The Jewish Community CenterMon Sep 26 2022, 11:30am EDT - 01:00pm EDTJCC
- October Member Meeting at Verdure Day Spa & Wellness CenterMon Oct 24 2022, 11:30am EDT - 01:00pm EDTVerdure Day Spa & Wellness Center
2021 Board of Directors
President: Dennis Marburger
Vice President: Kelly Overlander
Secretary: Kyle Joines
Treasurer: Eric Chase
Membership: Rachel Quinn
Meetings & Facilities: Ashley Glatfelter
Fundraising Director: Elle Hale
PR/Communications: Adam Schechtman
Social Media: Jessica Delp
Website: Tim Wortman
Member At Large: Nate Tile
- August Member Meeting at The Markets at HanoverTue Aug 23 2022, 11:30am EDT - 01:00pm EDT
- September Member Meeting at The Jewish Community CenterMon Sep 26 2022, 11:30am EDT - 01:00pm EDT
- October Member Meeting at Verdure Day Spa & Wellness CenterMon Oct 24 2022, 11:30am EDT - 01:00pm EDT
Speaker: Lisa Barshinger, Couponing Queen! and Community Engagement Officer at First Capital Federal Credit Union
It was such an enjoyable evening on the SYCBA Virtual Happy Hour! Thank you so much to everyone who hopped on. The conversation was fantastic. And we had two gift card winners!!
This past Monday, SYCBA hosted an evening social at Old Republic Distillery for our members. The group came together over food, drinks, and art. They created beautifully painted wine bottles filled with lights. The painting activity was facilitated by Connie with Paint and Enjoy! Check out the slideshow below of pictures from the event!
We had an awesome Bowl for a Cause event this past weekend. We had 10 teams! Thank you to everyone who participated in this wonderful event that benefited Penn-Mar Human Services this year. The funds raised will be going to support their day service programming. They will be purchasing training programs for their Promethean boards . . . read more
Thank you to all the SYCBA members that came to our Town Hall Meeting! We are grateful for all the feedback we received and look forward to implementing several of the ideas in 2020. Check out the slideshow below from our interactive feedback session.